THE PERFECT SOLUTION
The system complies with NEC and CE Code
First cable bus ever to achieve certification to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 273:19
Power Bus Way cable bus is a fully engineered, certified system of single conductor cables, utilizing free-air ampacities.
Designed to transmit large magnitudes of electrical current and to withstand short-circuit events in a completely enclosed free-air ventilated metal enclosure.
It is the better power distribution system versus bus duct, cable tray, cable in conduit, and duct bank.
- Cable bus is short-circuit rated
- Waterproof equipment entry flanges and cable connectors provide optimal weather protection
- Used intermittently for standby power without worrying of a flashover at a start-up
- Fire stops and environmental seals are provided
- Resilient build allows for a heavy-duty, lightweight, and durable construction
- No heaters or blowers required to maintain operational temperature
- Over 3000 systems successfully commissioned with no failures
- Continuous cable from end-to-end increases lifespan of the cable bus
- Lower operating costs and no need for spare parts
- Higher current in a smaller footprint
- Fewer conductors to install